Explore, Experience & Enjoy the Great Outdoors from BallyCairn Self-Catering Studio for Two Persons!
Updated: Jun 15
Explore, experience and enjoy the stunning natural environment and facilities on the doorstep of BallyCairn Self Catering Studio. The following attractions are within 4 kilometres from these accommodations:
- Treat yourself to a tasty Maud's ice cream as you paddle on picturesque Ballygally Beach
- Enjoy a picnic as you ramble on Knockdhu and Scawt Hills (part of The Ulster Way) along with
many other invigorating walks nearby
- Tee off at Cairndhu Golf Club and marvel at the stunning coastal views
- Lose yourself in the Maze at Carnfunnock Country Park and meander round the gorgeous
walled gardens and woodland walks
- Enjoy the stunning walled garden at Glenarm Castle
- Investigate the historic 'Armada Tree' in the grounds of St Patrick's Church
- Pursue the local Game of Thrones trail
Once you are here there is so much more to discover and enjoy along the Causeway Coastal Route.