Explore, Experience & Enjoy the Great Outdoors from BallyCairn!
Explore, experience and enjoy the stunning natural environment and facilities on the doorstep of The Barn @ BallyCairn Self Catering Cottage, BallyCairn Self Catering Studio and BallyCairn House B & B. The following attractions are within 4 kilometres from these accommodations:
- Treat yourself to a tasty Maud's ice cream as you paddle on picturesque Ballygally Beach
- Enjoy a picnic as you ramble on Knockdhu and Scawt Hills (part of The Ulster Way)
- Tee off at Cairndhu Golf Club and marvel at the stunning coastal views
- Lose yourself in the Maze at Carnfunnock Country Park and meander round the gorgeous
walled gardens and woodland walks
- Investigate the historic 'Armada Tree' in the grounds of St Patrick's Church
- Pursue the local Game of Thrones trail
Once you are here there is so much more to discover and enjoy along the Causeway Coastal Route.